May 24, 2016 by Student 24/7 Blog
This Friday, around South Africa, people will be showing their support for MANY great charities on 27 May 2016, for National Tekkie Tax Day! And YOU can be a part of the fundraising as well!
Tekkie Tax Day sees you having a chance to support a charity close to your heart, and show your support with a sticker, shoelaces or both! There are three simple steps to join and make a difference!
Step 1: Choose Your Sticker!
There are five different causes to support for R10 each:
- Animals – to help animals that are hungry, abandoned, sick or abused.
- Bring Hope – to help by providing clean water, food and basic necessities to families in need.
- Children – to help children who deserve love and care.
- Disability – to help change the lives of persons with disabilities.
- Education – to help children from early childhood development to adult education; as well as educating people on cancer.
Step 2: Get Your Tekkie Tax Shoelaces!
For only R35 (including a sticker) you buy some funky shoelaces that you need to wear on Friday, 27 May to show your support (along with your sticker!).
Step 3: Dress How You Like, But Remember To Wear Your Laces!
As easy as that!
For more information on how you can buy a sticker and shoelaces on Campus, you can contact Kinga Siejek on Kinga.email@example.com before Thursday 26 May 2016! You can also get your sticker and shoelaces at any Clicks or ToysRus.